About the Job
We are passionate about helping humans get closer to their calling. We design products, services and courses that deepen self-awareness, uncover purpose and cultivate resilience. We are a small, ambitious and passionate team on a path of incredible growth.
To further scale our growth we are looking for a growth hacker with a focus on Facebook Ads. You’ll be working directly with our founder and help inspire more humans to find their calling with us.
Do you want to be part of a fast growing start-up that is bringing more purpose to the world? We would love to hear from you!
What you should have:
- 3+ years of proven experience in relevant fields:
Facebook and Instagram ads, Google Analytics and Basic proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Attention to detail, project management, and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in a time sensitive and deadline oriented environment
- Proficient in the English language
It would be great if you also had these:
- Relevant experience in the fields of: Shopify, Google Ads and SEO
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and leadership skills.
- Thrive on ambiguity, setting own goals and effectively delivering to them in a very fast-changing environment
- Positive attitude, focused on solution-based thinking
- Teamplayer who understands the value of collaboration
What do you get?
- Freedom and responsibility
- The ability to work remotely: We don’t think talent is localized and the best people for Scenario Cards may be anywhere in the world.
- Competitive salary depending on your experience.
- Your own schedule: We pay you for the quality of your work, not for the hours you put in.
- Days off for any state in which you feel you can't or don't want to work, including paid menstrual leave. We're very open to listening to why, but we never expect you to tell us.